TCF Bank Stadium thoughts

skoalvikings

Reaction score
Only one major complaint--concessions were a mess. Not enough food--several of the stands ran out at or just after the half, long lines of angry fans, etc. etc., hopefully the figure it out by next time. Seems like whoever was in charge of concessions had no idea what they were doing. That said, everything else was great! The concourses are probably big enough (an early concern of mine), especially once they figure out the concessions problem and the lines aren't as long. The bus getting back to St. Paul was pretty fast--they could use a few more workers at the loading area, but that will be an easy fix. Band, scoreboard, view, weather, victory, what more could you ask for? Overall, a GREAT opener. GO GOPHERS!

Great game, im at the top of section 208 and so im right by the concourse up top. I would love to see portipotties up on that rather then having to hike down to the bottom and back up. There was one drink stand that I didnt use cause they just had bottles instead of glasses. But all in all wonderful, I would just like some bathrooms up top, not just for me, there were a good number of senior citizens around my area while we were still a pretty pumped up section!

Top Bottom