TCF Bank Stadium Seat Selection

They could have continuous backs to the benches without armrests. This would keep the seating arrangement the same, but make for a more comfortable seat. They may have these in the plan, but I haven't seen it discussed or a clear enough picture to determine whether or not they are planned for.

I see the visitors have a small section behind the bench and sections towards the top of the upper deck. Does anybody know how many seats the visitors are guaranteed?

are they actual seats - like the metrodome

or will they just be a bench with a back to lean against?

I see the visitors have a small section behind the bench and sections towards the top of the upper deck. Does anybody know how many seats the visitors are guaranteed?

I believe it is 3,000.

Seat back controversy?

I guess I really don't get why people are so concerned about seatbacks on bench seating. I've never been to or seen a stadium where they have built in seatbacks on benches. I've been to stadiums where you can "rent" them for the season or game, but never where they're built into the bench. Maybe it's one of those things where once you try it, you'll always notice it once it's not there (like HD vs regular TV).

Besides, I think having the majority of the seating being benches is good because you aren't confined to the seat width that you were assigned. Not only can you cram in people that aren't supposed to sit next to you, but you can spread out if people are missing and it makes the place look fuller than it is (although, that won't be an issue for the new digs). I personally prefer bench seating to molded-plastic chair seating.

Top Bottom