TCF Bank Stadium Pictures

Sweet - I guess I didn't realize that they were enclosing the open end of the stadium with a few rows of bleachers.

Wow, Thanks! I'd love to see more when you get the chance to post them. I pick my seats in a couple of weeks and we're debating lower vs. upper deck and I think these give a pretty good idea of what the view would be from the upper deck.

Thanks again!

that is crazy close to the action... is that the "band pit"?

It's going to be so close to those first rows, I love it! Thanks alot 16ft, any chance you will post the other photos you took when you have more time? I can't get enough stadium pics!

end zones seats--open end

the more I see those few rows of seats in front of the scoreboard the more attractive they look. You are near the action, have a great look at replays by just turning around and few people to fight with to get in and out of the section for concessions.

Does anyone else think those seats are above average seating? When do you think they would start to go

Two of them in section 149 I believe went yesterday!

What are those pipes and ??gravel?? that they are putting on the field right now?

Awesome pics..i didn't realize the band would be so close to the action.

Those upper deck pics are amazingly close the action.

Looked like the were putting a heated?? surface down. Not sure.

Thanks again,

GM

Great pics! So happy to see the front of the scoreboard with the stadium logo in place. I'm looking forward to them putting the big M on the back of the large video board (assuming that's still going to happen as in the renderings/tour).

Wow, the band will be super close!

I'm sure the seats on the open end aren't going partially because people don't realize they are there. I didn't until tonight.

Thanks again,

GM

could be that. my guess is those "pipes" are part of the field drainage system that goes underneath the playing surface to take away water.

Thanks again,

GM

I just added some more pictures to that album...

Field installation starts mid May. The stone is a retention basin for rain water overflow ~18 inches thick. Look for the "M" on the back of the scoreboard sometime next week.
It was really looking like a football stadium out there. Even the cables to support the net behind the goal post was installed.

your the man! thank you for the great pics!

I just added some more pictures to that album...

Field installation starts mid May. The stone is a retention basin for rain water overflow ~18 inches thick. Look for the "M" on the back of the scoreboard sometime next week.
It was really looking like a football stadium out there. Even the cables to support the net behind the goal post was installed.

:clap:

GopherMartin asked, "What are those pipes and ??gravel?? that they are putting on the field right now?"

My guess is that is the drainage system for the field - kind of like a drain tile around a foundation.

Just a guesss though.

Thanks for the pics.

If anyone else gets down there it woudl be great to get a shot from the front row with a guy standing on sideline in front of him once the field has been graded. Lower row seats should be better than the dome but will the sighlines still be largely blocked?

Thanks for the pics.

If anyone else gets down there it woudl be great to get a shot from the front row with a guy standing on sideline in front of him once the field has been graded. Lower row seats should be better than the dome but will the sighlines still be largely blocked?

Talked to numerous people about this before purchasing our front row seats. They assured us at least 85% of the field will be visible. We went front row instead of visitors 45 yd line ten rows up, call me crazy.

Will we have "break down" FG posts similar to Iowa? I would hate to see some fans of opposing teams take our goal posts away again.

Will we have "break down" FG posts similar to Iowa? I would hate to see some fans of opposing teams take our goal posts away again.

I would say yes. I'd say this is a must from an insurance/risk management perspective.

I have always wondered what you do with a field goal post after you tear it down. I know last time they tore it at Purdue they tossed it in the river. Can anyone tell me what usally happens.

I have always wondered what you do with a field goal post after you tear it down. I know last time they tore it at Purdue they tossed it in the river. Can anyone tell me what usally happens.

Iowans are known to try taking them through revolving doors. What's ironic is that neither goal posts nor Iowans can fit.

Thanks for the sweet pictures man!!!!!!!! I can't wait until game day.

Top Bottom