TCF Bank Stadium Modifications to Begin This Week

So seven years of tree growth down the ****ter. That sucks. That aspect of the stadium was really a nice touch. Another reason to dislike the Queens. Go Pack!

So seven years of tree growth down the ****ter. That sucks. That aspect of the stadium was really a nice touch. Another reason to dislike the Queens. Go Pack!

You do know that it is possible to transplant trees, don't you?

What about posters?

F the Packers.

This (well not necessarily the replacing posters part). I am a Gopher fan first and foremost and usually don't feel a need or desire to stand up for the Vikings on a lot of things, but let there be no more Green Bay pimping on this board. That includes you too, GopherLady. ;)

As he said....F the Packers.

Go Gophers! Ski-U-Mah!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Block M. <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Gophers&src=hash">#Gophers</a> <a href="http://t.co/qGl4aSWHFj">pic.twitter.com/qGl4aSWHFj</a></p>— Gopher Football (@GopherFootball) <a href="https://twitter.com/GopherFootball/statuses/475018970097930241">June 6, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I think the end zones with the maroon outline around the gold letterings looks pretty sharp. I hope they do it for each game.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Day 1.Calm before the storm. <a href="http://t.co/R516rX8IYt">pic.twitter.com/R516rX8IYt</a></p>— Jerry Kill FB Camps (@CoachKillFBCamp) <a href="https://twitter.com/CoachKillFBCamp/statuses/475666088038912002">June 8, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Even if the block M isn't at midfield during Viking games, the giant MINNESOTA in the seats will be. I think the U will get tons of pub this NFL season regardless of the field situation.

Even if the block M isn't at midfield during Viking games, the giant MINNESOTA in the seats will be. I think the U will get tons of pub this NFL season regardless of the field situation.

Except people sit there and will cover it up during games.

What the hell else can we bitch about, people. My God, some of you are so out of touch with reality it's pathetic

I would hope the crowds are big enough to cover them. And that goes for BOTH Vikings games and GOPHER games.

Let's see. Minnesota sports fans. Uncovered for half of first quarter. Covered until 5 minutes to go in second quarter. Then uncovered until 10 minutes to go in third quarter. Covered until end of third quarter. Uncovered for remainder of game, including overtime.

Interesting the rendering on the new Viking stadium website photoshopped out the MINNESOTA seats.

They also make it look like they will be covering the brick field wall and end zone walls with something purple. I'm sure there is plenty of vinyl and velcro left over from the Metrodome years. :))

Let's see. Minnesota sports fans. Uncovered for half of first quarter. Covered until 5 minutes to go in second quarter. Then uncovered until 10 minutes to go in third quarter. Covered until end of third quarter. Uncovered for remainder of game, including overtime.

I can tell that you're not a Viking fan.

You do know that it is possible to transplant trees, don't you?

He wouldn't be aware of this because he's a fudgepacker fan....simple intelligence escapes the land of the inbred, cousin marrying DWI queens..

I know that. It's fine for numbers on the uniform, but it is an awful font for words.

It's NOT the font of the numbers, it's the font on the letters... go buy anything of Gopher football right now....or look at their Gold Jersey

395281_10150547110242943_6129582942_8935818_255105288_n.jpg

It's NOT the font of the numbers, it's the font on the letters... go buy anything of Gopher football right now....or look at their Gold Jersey

View attachment 2672

It's both. Like I said, numbers look okay, but the type is horrible, especially the "n"s. Looks like a space video game from the 80s

I am curious about who is going to sit where the marching band does? Will these be regular seats for season ticket holders?

Per the user agreement, the band pit seats are reserved for the University of Minnesota's exclusive use. The seats are greyed out and not shown as for sale on the Vikings seating charts for The Bank.

You Vikqueen fans are so bitter. Guess all the losing and disappointment will do it. They will undoubtedly plant small trees again because they are easier to deal with. It would have been nice if they could have left them as is. Go Gophers!

Actually, bro, they were unrolling it and sewing it in at the time.

Weird that they'd sew it considering the Vikings will have a white and purple 'Minnesota' in the end zones..

Weird that they'd sew it considering the Vikings will have a white and purple 'Minnesota' in the end zones..

Its not sewn in. Its all paint. All you have to do is look at the multiple pictures on the Vikings website showing them painting the endzone and the logo.

Top Bottom