TCF Bank Stadium being evacuated as police investigate bomb threat

Must be a slow day at Farmersonly.com.
Just want to say that Minnesota has a lot of farmers. Many of us grew up on farms. We take pride in that and have very high-level work ethics and family values. It's a derogatory remark to make reference to people from Iowa as farmers. Your post makes you sound and appear to be very childish and immature. So evidently...you are the one with a slow day. GFY.

Did someone call the cops and tell them there were Coyles buried under the field?

Just want to say that Minnesota has a lot of farmers. Many of us grew up on farms. We take pride in that and have very high-level work ethics and family values. It's a derogatory remark to make reference to people from Iowa as farmers. Your post makes you sound and appear to be very childish and immature. So evidently...you are the one with a slow day. GFY.
I knew that was coming.

Last edited:

Lighten up. It was a joke.

Lighten up Francis. By the way, the GFY comment cancels out the validity of your comments. Makes you look like one of the brainless hicks he was parodying.

What is it about growing corn or soybeans, that then get sold to China, and poisoning the creeks and rivers with fertilizers and herb/pesticides in the process, that makes you hate urban people?

I don't see why they should correlate at the high rate that they do.

I wonder with a facility like TCF... you can't possibly check everything, what is the acceptable level of "walked around the facility and didn't see anything" for rando bomb threat?

What is it about growing corn or soybeans, that then get sold to China, and poisoning the creeks and rivers with fertilizers and herb/pesticides in the process, that makes you hate urban people?

I don't see why they should correlate at the high rate that they do.
You must have seen the article in the Minneapolis Paper this week regarding the forever chemicals creating havoc not only with our waters, but also in wombs of pregnant mothers who's fetus is already obtaining life long medical issue.

I wonder with a facility like TCF... you can't possibly check everything, what is the acceptable level of "walked around the facility and didn't see anything" for rando bomb threat?
Of course a single person can't check everything. Hence why -- I hope -- they use a large number of people, relative to the size of the building.

Top Bottom