TCF Bank Field Turf

giorgiotsoukalos.jpg

Have you ever noticed the shape of a football? Coincidence? I think not... Crop Circles

I'm with Sid, actually. Watching the highlights and I just can't help but to notice the 'shoddy' looking turf. Maybe I'm over-analyzing it, but Nebraska's turf doesn't look like that. But, I've always been one to hoping that when the Vikings put in heating coils that the U opts to use the new font typeface in the endzone art.

+1 Also thought about using the new font for the numbers as well. I noticed Michigan State did this with their field numbers and it's just a nice touch.

It's nice to win, so we can talk about stuff like this!

I would suggest not worrying about it because it affects nothing and a majority of people don't even notice it.

Whoa, I really should read the entire thread next time. I didn't know the topic had turned from our football field to: The Entire State of Iowa.

A great weekend for Minnesota....Saturday the Gophers win BIG! Twins Win both Saturday and Sunday. Vikings win Sunday. Wisky loses Saturday. Iowa loses Saturday. Packers lose Sunday. Great weekend for Minnesota fans, and some "fools' gold" nugget complains about the TCF Bank Field Turf and has to start a new thread about it.

Jiminy Christmas.

Top Bottom