Tayler Hill Show, will she announce

"Why does that mean it's Duke?"

Just a guess. I'm speculating Hill wouldn't go through all this rigmarole just to announce she's going to Minnesota. Minnesota doesn't carry the same cache as Puke. I sincerely doubt Borton has any idea where Hill's going to end up. Certainly there haven't been any rock-solid indications she's going to be a Gopher.

Nothing against girls basketball but a single player can dominate a game if they are extreamely tall.

Not really! Porsche Green is only 5'9" and she dominated Tennessee. Allyssa DeHann is 6"9" and rarely dominates. You need more than height to dominate.

Not really! Porsche Green is only 5'9" and she dominated Tennessee. Allyssa DeHann is 6"9" and rarely dominates. You need more than height to dominate.

I know that you need more than hieght to dominate but it sure is easier for some one 6-9 playing 6-2 players to dominate. Also a single person can dominate a women's game more easily than a men's game.

Never the less I'm impressed by both of them. I know they both could destroy me in 1-1. And they will both go on have succussful collegaite carrers. Which is more than I can say for my basketball skills.

Also a single person can dominate a women's game more easily than a men's game.

You are correct. A star player such as Whalen with quality role players (calling McCarville a role player is a stretch I know) can take you to the Final Four.

Baylor... why would anyone want to play for that obnoxious coach?

Top Bottom