Tanner Morgan signed by the Vikings

Good for Tanner, wonder what prompted them to make that signing now?

Any one have an over/under guess on how many posts this thread will get to before GopherChase comes in bashing Morgan as part of his ongoing personal vendetta against him? :)

Although acutally he should probably see this as good news as now the current players don't have to look over the their shoulders and worry about Morgan lurking in the hallways at the football complex. Still have to deal with MSM but at least they don't have to worry about Morgan.....

Any one have an over/under guess on how many posts this thread will get to before GopherChase comes in bashing Morgan as part of his ongoing personal vendetta against him? :)

Although acutally he should probably see this as good news as now the current players don't have to look over the their shoulders and worry about Morgan lurking in the hallways at the football complex. Still have to deal with MSM but at least they don't have to worry about Morgan.....
Mullins is dinged up. They probably need a "camp body" to help run with the 2s and run the scout team.

Looks like I have some reading to do.

I could be wrong, but don’t think I said a thing about either of those guys when they had a cup of coffee with the Steelers and 49ers. Good for him he’ll have a couple of weeks prob at a minimum chucking some passes to JJ, et al.

should hopefully help Kaliakmanis -- now we just need to hope Sori-Marin catches on somewhere

I could be wrong, but don’t think I said a thing about either of those guys when they had a cup of coffee with the Steelers and 49ers.
But you did say this (called them "PJs bobos") when they came back as volunteer analysts:

post.jpg

Vikings QB room is just going to be Bible study
Appropriate, as I know I’ve loudly and on multiple occasions uttered “name in vain” epithets over the years watching both of those QBs.

That's gotta be the best job in sports. Good money, no contact. Carry a clipboard.
Might be even better than the back-up QB position. As a practice squad member, I don't even think he gets to carry a clipboard. He's not allowed to travel with the team or be on sidelines during the game.

Good for Tanner, hope he can stick there for a bit and earn a bit of money. I think practice squad is up to $12,000 a week. It should be around $100k if he can stick around for the rest of the season.

Closer to $200k. 18 weeks. 5 weeks gone. 13x12000=$156k

Top Bottom