Tanner Morgan leads first scoring drive in Hula Bowl

Morgan in right now leading a late game drive for his team as they try to get the go ahead score in a 13-13 game with under 3 min left.

Yep....looks like a few hundred people in the stands. But her, great chance for guys to work with NFL teams during the practices and get some exposure.
For sure. The Hula Bowl actually is historic. I'm just surprised it's in Orlando now instead of Hawaii.

How did he play? Didn't see any snaps
Team had 3 QBs splitting the reps (one of the others was Sean Clifford) so he didn't get a ton of snaps but think he did fairly well when he was in there. Didn't make any bad mistakes, helped move the team into better range for the game winning field goal.

For sure. The Hula Bowl actually is historic. I'm just surprised it's in Orlando now instead of Hawaii.
According to Wikipedia this is the second year the game has been played in Orlando as opposed to Hawaii. Bummer for the players to not get the free trip to Hawaii but probably cuts down on the costs a ton to hold the game in Orlando instead.

According to Wikipedia this is the second year the game has been played in Orlando as opposed to Hawaii. Bummer for the players to not get the free trip to Hawaii but probably cuts down on the costs a ton to hold the game in Orlando instead.
Not to mention major jet lag for probably a short trip.

Aloha Stadium is condemned so no venue really to hold it unless they went to a smaller Hawaii school or a Honolulu highschool perhaps.
U of Hawaii is playing home football games at an improvised stadium around their track or soccer field I believe, with capacity around 10-15k?

Orlando makes more sense especially for Eastern and Central timezone guys. West Coast guys I can see going to Hawaii for a game.

Are people going back and deleting all their negative posts about him yet? Or will they wait until sometime next Fall?

Hopefully they let the guys go to Universal for a day

Hawaii currently doesn't have a stadium worthy of hosting. The old stadium where they hosted the pro bowl for many years is condemned and the hawaii bowl and warrior games are currently hosted at a track like stadium, of sorts...
(edit) I know there are previous posts... but I added visual references :)
1673928262929.png

Are people going back and deleting all their negative posts about him yet? Or will they wait until sometime next Fall?
5/8 for 94 yards, I think all of college football is ready to put him in the hall of fame. Boy, he sure made me eat my words.

That was sarcasm.

No, TM didn't do anything special whatsoever in that game. Same thoughts still apply.

Top Bottom