Tanner’s NFL Journey

Sounds like the best job in football to me.
All-pro kicker is a good gig as well. Justin Tucker will retire with ~$65 million earned and I bet he has taken under 10 hits.

His career seems random, what would have happen to him if Annasex, did not get injured. Would Morgan have even played?

As it is, there's no way in hell that happens but if this team ends up with 10 losses and an injury, I think Tanner could see the field.
I would like to apologize to BigGopher69. This probably isn’t my worst take ever but it’s up there.

He looked horrible during the first game and they (understandably) didn’t let him throw the ball in second.

As I updated in the other Gophers in NFL thread, TM just isn’t given the chance to try out.

Everyone says the 3rd and last preseason game starters won’t play to give these “try out” players a chance to try out so hopefully we’ll get to see TM more this Thursday night game versus Falcons in ATL.

Based on what I’ve seen, I’d be shocked to read in a week or two if TM makes it to the practice squad. If he doesn’t make it onto Steelers practice squad, then that may be it for TM in NFL as a player.

As I updated in the other Gophers in NFL thread, TM just isn’t given the chance to try out.

Everyone says the 3rd and last preseason game starters won’t play to give these “try out” players a chance to try out so hopefully we’ll get to see TM more this Thursday night game versus Falcons in ATL.

Based on what I’ve seen, I’d be shocked to read in a week or two if TM makes it to the practice squad. If he doesn’t make it onto Steelers practice squad, then that may be it for TM in NFL as a player.
It seems that Coach Mike Tomlin likes him. Did Tanner Morgan give enough evidence to merit a practice squad gig? It is in the hands of Coach Timlin and his coaching staff.

There is always coaching for him if he decides to go that route.

It seems that Coach Mike Tomlin likes him. Did Tanner Morgan give enough evidence to merit a practice squad gig? It is in the hands of Coach Timlin and his coaching staff.

There is always coaching for him if he decides to go that route.
If he doesn't make a practice squad. I would expect that he will be a grad assistant with the Gophers next year.

Top Bottom