Tampa Bay Bucs

And TJ didn't suit up for the game.

Darn, was hoping to see him get some reps.

Me too. Once he's back fully healthy he will. Behind Evans and Godwin....they really don't have much. And seeing as how Evans tend to miss time every year at some point or another....he'll get some opportunities.

Bucs D looks pretty good so far. It seems like they have Winfield basically playing center field for now.

Seems like he drawing some respect from Brees even as a first NFL game rookie. Most of the action is far in front or away from Winfield.

Winfield has to have that tackle on Harris. He was a centimetre away from it though. Helps that Whitehead looks awful so far.

Me too. Once he's back fully healthy he will. Behind Evans and Godwin....they really don't have much. And seeing as how Evans tend to miss time every year at some point or another....he'll get some opportunities.
You? Hahahahahahaja

Winfield just had a great pass rush, got the hurry, tackled Drew Brees, and got a call out from the commentating crew. Pretty awesome to see.

Think the most impressive thing has been the lack of true beats in this game. Had the one missed tackle against Harris, but has looked great otherwise.

Winfield just had a great pass rush, got the hurry, tackled Drew Brees, and got a call out from the commentating crew. Pretty awesome to see.

Very close to getting the sack. But it was still impressive for him to go directly around the blocking Kamara to get Brees to throw the ball away.

Winfield just cut down Hill a couple yards before the goal line. Probably saved a touchdown (not that it much matters anymore).

Overall....he had a really solid game. When TB was giving up chunks of yards....it was not Winfield's assignment that was making the plays.

So glad the NFL saw what Gopher fans had the pleasure to watch with AWjr. It would have been great for him to get his 1st pick in his 1st game but overall he was solid. Wish I could say the same for the Vikings secondary.

Top Bottom