Tampa Bay Area radio ad for the game describes PJ as...

UpAndUnder43

Reaction score
Aggressive. The exact wording was “aggressive coach PJ Fleck”

Lots of adjectives for PJ, aggressive is an odd one

Not much else to report down here. Game was mentioned a lot while driving around. Signs at a few local establishments welcoming Auburn and Minnesota fans. Seems like the locals are into it. Tickets still available!

I read the Auburn paper to see what they had to say about PJ. They called him bombastic. That lines up. Aggressive seems odd.

PJ will roll the dice on offense more than most coaches. I can see why he is perceived as aggressive.

Envious of those that are down there or headed down. You probably know we just had a return of winter. Enjoy!!

Every time I watch a team play to win - FL and U of L both went for it on fourth from their opponents 35 yesterday with 8 and 11 yards to go - it is like pouring salt in the wound.

Up 7-0, biggest game for the program in 50 years, hyped crowd still energized from Gameday visit, and you ...... decide to give the ball away for 25 yards of field position rather than try to get 2 stinking yards. Everything changed after that - the crowd, the players on both teams, everyone knew one team was afraid of the other. I hope to god we see the exact opposite of that tomorrow.

If the Gophers beat Auburn--a Big IF-- "genius" is another word that might apply, though not sure "genius" can be used an adjective. It should be.

PJ will roll the dice on offense more than most coaches. I can see why he is perceived as aggressive.
Not sure I agree with you- especially remembering punting inside Badger territory a few weeks back when we had the chance to really put them on their heels.

Every time I watch a team play to win - FL and U of L both went for it on fourth from their opponents 35 yesterday with 8 and 11 yards to go - it is like pouring salt in the wound.

Up 7-0, biggest game for the program in 50 years, hyped crowd still energized from Gameday visit, and you ...... decide to give the ball away for 25 yards of field position rather than try to get 2 stinking yards. Everything changed after that - the crowd, the players on both teams, everyone knew one team was afraid of the other. I hope to god we see the exact opposite of that tomorrow.
Yep, I remember getting that old sinking feeling right then and there. I hadn't missed that feeling and thought it was gone.....sigh....

Top Bottom