Tale of the Tape: Which Iowa super fan is more pathetic? Vodka Sam or Lois Feldman?

Tale of the Tape: Which Iowa super fan is more pathetic? Vodka Sam or Lois Feldman?

• Vodka Sam

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • Lois Feldman

Votes: 50 82.0%

• Total voters

Stan

Reaction score
Tale of the Tape:

VodkaSam.jpg

Vodka Sam Goudie
Blew a .341 at an Iowa game
Tweeted about it and called it an epic night
Laughed that her Mom had to pick her up from jail

LoisFeldman2.jpg

Lois Bathroom Sex Feldman
Had sex with a stranger in the Dome bathroom while her male companion was in his seat at the game

I've never heard of Lois Feldman, can somebody summerize?

And to Vodka Sam's credit, she took down her twitter. Which might mean she has regrets.

Don't we need to add Pantherhawk as a choice, that's my vote.

I voted for Sam.

Lois got hammered (twice). She made some bad decisions on a trip to "the big city".

Sam got hammered and then bragged about every aspect of it. I doubt the removal of her twitter account had anything to do with regret.

I voted for Sam.

Lois got hammered (twice). She made some bad decisions on a trip to "the big city".

Sam got hammered and then bragged about every aspect of it. I doubt the removal of her twitter account had anything to do with regret.

Sam finally realized people weren't laughing with her.

I gave the nod to Sam but as a side note you can't ignore that the dude who hooked up with Lois out kicked the coverage BIG time!

A college kid getting hammered and acting like a fool isn't unusual. Sure, Sam's example was on the extreme side and she wasn't showing any initial remorse, but she's a kid. A kid drinking and acting like an idiot? Happens all the time.

Lois is a married lady with kids, was at the game with her husband and bangs some random dork in the handicap stall of the men's bathroom to the cheers of a bunch of guys in the bathroom? Plus, she's a Hawkeye fan at a Gophers game?! It's an amazing story.

Lois wins, hands (pants?) down.

Not to be a wet blanket, but I think it is time to leave the one from 5 years ago alone and hope she can get on with her life.

She made a incredibly foolish mistake while drunk as hell. Lots of people have done the same. Unfortunately, her mistake became public. To her credit, she handled it with about as much dignity as humanly possible.

She did not harm anyone, she just screwed up. There is no need to keep bringing it up.

Hopefully there are signs on bathrooms of The Bank again. I don't care if it it's 15 years later, keep it alive. Their fans are deserving.

Not to be a wet blanket, but I think it is time to leave the one from 5 years ago alone and hope she can get on with her life.

She made a incredibly foolish mistake while drunk as hell. Lots of people have done the same. Unfortunately, her mistake became public. To her credit, she handled it with about as much dignity as humanly possible.

She did not harm anyone, she just screwed up. There is no need to keep bringing it up.

Lot's of people have had sex in a metrodome bathroom?? I guess I've been missing out. A drunken mistake is more like calling your ex-girlfriend at 2am. This was an act that deserves shaming for the rest of her hogeye life. Oh, and as far as not hurting anybody, why don't you ask the guy she was cheating on about that.

A college kid getting hammered and acting like a fool isn't unusual. Sure, Sam's example was on the extreme side and she wasn't showing any initial remorse, but she's a kid. A kid drinking and acting like an idiot? Happens all the time.

Lois is a married lady with kids, was at the game with her husband and bangs some random dork in the handicap stall of the men's bathroom to the cheers of a bunch of guys in the bathroom? Plus, she's a Hawkeye fan at a Gophers game?! It's an amazing story.

Lois wins, hands (pants?) down.

Yeah, like you've never roofied someone before.

Vodka Sam has time to recover.

Lois - grown woman with kids.

NO CONTEST

Lois is a sad story. Feel terrible for the stuff she put her husband and kids through. She's definitely more pathetic.

Pantherhawk is much more pathetic. Lois and Samm can tie their 'issues' to booze, but Pantherhawk is the definition of pathetic.

Since this thread has yet to die, I will point out one more ugly truth about this story:

Only the woman's name is remembered and repeated. The man involved is never mentioned.

The double standard is obvious.

Since this thread has yet to die, I will point out one more ugly truth about this story:

Only the woman's name is remembered and repeated. The man involved is never mentioned.

The double standard is obvious.

While I don't doubt the double-standard exists in general I don't think it applies in this example. She was married with kids and actively involved in her church. He was just there with his girlfriend.

Top Bottom