Take it to the Cyclones!

StPaulHawkeye

Reaction score
Best of luck to the Gophers tonight; I will be secretly cheering for your team. That is if hoping your opponent lays a big fat egg and looks completely overmatched constitutes cheering for Minnesota. :confused:
I do hope that the Big Ten represents itself well this year during the bowl season (sorry, "Capital One Bowl Week", for you ESPN spies) and a convincing Minnesota victory to go with the Badgers win really starts it off well.

Have a safe and happy New Year as well.

Listenign to Des Moines sports radio

The one guy is saying Clones win 31-17. The other guy says it won't be that close. They seemed to base their analysis, such that it was/were, on the fact that the Cyclones 'cared' more about the game than the Gophers did. The one guy said that he "couldn't stand Brewster". Just onec I wish the sports media analysts would actually try to use some facts rather than 'negative perceptions'.

I'm hardly a gifted prognosticator, but I'm guessing Gophers 27 Cyclones 19.

Best of luck to the Gophers tonight; I will be secretly cheering for your team. That is if hoping your opponent lays a big fat egg and looks completely overmatched constitutes cheering for Minnesota. :confused:
I do hope that the Big Ten represents itself well this year during the bowl season (sorry, "Capital One Bowl Week", for you ESPN spies) and a convincing Minnesota victory to go with the Badgers win really starts it off well.

I pull for every BigTen team when they play a nonconference schedule especially during Bowl season. I want every BigTen team to destroy their opponent. We all want to beat up our little or big brother but anyone outside the family better not put a hand on them!

Thanks!! I hope next year and every year to come is catastrophic for Iowa athletics!! Happy New Year!!

:pig:

Good luck guys, just a couple hours until kick off! Over the last couple days I've listened to radio stations from both sides and each team (fans) expects a pretty easy win for their club. Most Cyclone fans think it'll be a 10-17 point ISU win and most Gopher fans expect the same of their club.

Something's gotta give & I'm anxious to see just how it all goes down.

May the better team win! Happy New Year

Besides really wanting to see my favorite team win, I love seeing the Little 12 get worked over........damn you Nebraska!

Interesting stat in the paper today about ISU, they are 6-0 when they kept teams under 21 points this year and 0-6 when opponents scored over 21. First one to 21 wins? Go Gophers, happy new years everyone!

Top Bottom