Tailgating Policy

A_Slab_of_Bacon

Reaction score
I got an email that had the usual notice about Thrusday's game being a bit of a free for all for parking as usual for those games. They included a pic without comment that I haven't seen before.

I wonder if we will ever see some level of enforcement on this or what. Some lots everyone is really good about this, others ... not at all.

tailgatepolicy.jpg

This is for people who are rude and clueless. A growing trend.

This is why I like to tailgate on the West Bank in Lot 86. Space is never an issue.

Plus, Thursday we will probably set up under the solar panels to get some protection from any rain that may come.

This is why I like to tailgate on the West Bank in Lot 86. Space is never an issue.

Plus, Thursday we will probably set up under the solar panels to get some protection from any rain that may come.
Really depends lot to lot in my experience.

I've parked in lots that were chaos, others where almost everyone tailgated ... but also did so within the guidelines and it was fine.

I got an email that had the usual notice about Thrusday's game being a bit of a free for all for parking as usual for those games. They included a pic without comment that I haven't seen before.

I wonder if we will ever see some level of enforcement on this or what. Some lots everyone is really good about this, others ... not at all.

View attachment 33197
Lot 37 is always chaos and unregulated. Moved to 55 last year. Full of polite tailgaters who are more than willing to move for late arrivals .

Lot 37 is always chaos and unregulated. Moved to 55 last year. Full of polite tailgaters who are more than willing to move for late arrivals .
Yup, I left 37 for that same reason, moved to Minnesota based on someone’s suggestion here. Still tailgating, but civilized. 🧐🍷

Last edited:

Top Bottom