Tailgating Eve

GopherTrev

Reaction score
Hey All,

Wow! Finally it's here, Gophers Football and a new season of tailgating begins tomorrow night. If my focus at work today was any indication then I won't be sleeping much tonight!

With that said... 2007 grad, and lived away for the last 5 years and I am back this season with a tailgating pass in Lot 33. I'll be there lined up ready to get in at 2pm with hopefully a bunch of others!!! I have the beer, booze, brats, food, etc all ready to go and loaded in the car I've been waiting for this day for a long time!

Couple of questions:

1) Does anyone know a cheap or free place to get ICE? Tomorrow will be a scorcher and my cooler holds 4-5 cases of beer (a big one) as I am hosting a group tailgate. Trying to cut down on costs. Any tip would be greatly appreciated.

2) What are some unique dishes your bringing to the tailgate tomorrow night?

3) Prediction for the game? MINNESOTA 31 UNLV 14

GO GOPHERS!!!

Sometimes Burger king or Mcdonalds will sell you a lot of Ice really cheap. Otherwise if you know someone staying at a hotel you can always load up
a garbage can from the Ice machine, have done that before.

If you are in desperate need of ice close to the stadium Val-U liquors has a box outside. Dunno how much it is tho.

Top Bottom