Tailgate Parking - Stubhub?

gopher ceaser

Reaction score
Been looking for Ski-U-Ma parking passes and stubhub has some posts. Is this legit? A PDF copy of the pass seems sketchy to me specially if they do not scan the original copies.

A couple years ago I bought a tailgate pass online. Worked just fine. Was for the Michigan game on Halloween night.

So did you give the attendant a cut out of the pass with "regular" paper?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Been in Ski U Mah lot since the beginning. Lot is consistently half-full yet is "sold out" according to the ticket office. Parking staff ridiculously cordons off and reserves half the lot for late comers who do not show anyway. A better game day atmosphere could be cultivated if they adjust how they park fans and make the parking passes easier to transfer. I was told by the ticket office parking passes cannot be PDF'ed or otherwise emailed through StubHub, etc. I'm 50% sure the ticket agent did not know the accurate answer when I inquired if this was possible. I often find expertise in that office sadly lacking...

If you are a season ticket holder you should have just bought the pass when you renewed (for a mere $1150) as that is your only way to guarantee a tailgate spot. Otherwise, you might have to track down someone willing to sell their hard pass off of Craigslist. Good Luck!

So did you give the attendant a cut out of the pass with "regular" paper?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I just printed it, drove in, parked. Wasn't the Ski U Mah lot though. Maybe that is more exclusive and fancy.

Top Bottom