Tailagate Playlist

M&G BUSt

Reaction score
Need to put together a music playlist for about 5 hours of tailgating. Song suggestions? Already have the rouser, any genre goes!

beastie boys, hold steady, sublime, vampire weekend, m.i.a., girl talk, yeah yeah yeahs

Thanks, thats a start. Anybody else? Suggestions? Anybody?

Nice link

This is a gold mine - I've been looking this week for a collection of fight songs. Thx!

"Home Sweet Home" from the Crue

This goes without saying but Home Sweet Home from Motley Crue or whoever else sings it
is a GIVEN.

Need to put together a music playlist for about 5 hours of tailgating. Song suggestions? Already have the rouser, any genre goes!

I built a six-hour playlist for a drinking game tournament we hold every May in Hanksa, Minn. If you're interested, I can provide you with the entire playlist, but won't bother if you've already got yours most of the way completed.

Three suggestions

1. Upper Mississippi Shakedown by Lamont Cranston band
2. Party Stomp by The Gear Daddies
3. The Gaunlet by Dropkick Murphy's

1.The song used before North Stars Games still resonates as the only true Minneapolis Party Song.
2.Evidence of what breathing too much Spam flumes can do, Austin's favorite sons only true rocker.
3. DKM always rocks, but this songs themes of determination, defending one's commrades, and refusing to surrender seems to embody what the spirit of the new stadium should be.

I forgot a 4th one

4. Poison the Hit Parade- Ike Reilly Assassanation. A song with many references to Football, by someone who played high school football. Who else would know what a 32 crossbuck was?

Wall to wall Aqua and Scissor Sisters.

Top Bottom