Syracuse football recruiting director Kramer Cook accepts position at Minnesota

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Per Bailey:

One of the top members of Dino Babers' support staff has accepted a position at another Power-Five school. Kramer Cook, the program's director of recruiting since October 2018, is set to work under P.J. Fleck at Minnesota, he announced on Friday.

Cook will serve as director of recruiting strategy. He spent the last five years with the Orange, starting as a recruiting quality control assistant before being promoted to assistant recruiting director.

"I'd like to thank the Syracuse fans, faculty, coaching staff, support staff, players and players' families for an incredible 5 years in upstate NY," Cook wrote. "My experience there -- and more importantly, the PEOPLE -- will always hold a special place in my heart.

"This past week I was presented a unique opportunity to not only do what I love to do, but be close to my family while I do it. I know how rare those opportunities are in this profession, and it was something I could not pass up.

"With that being said, I'm extremely excited to announce that I will be joining @GopherFootball as the Director of Recruiting Strategy. I can't wait to join the ELITE staff that @Coach_Fleck and @GCRecruit (Gerrit Chernoff) have already assembled. Let's ROW!!"

Go Gophers!!

Another up and coming individual joining Fleck's staff! While people may be critical of him, there is no shortage of coaches who want to work with him. Welcome Kramer!

Top Bottom