Sure would be nice...

When we can actually prove ourselves... The only thing we proved is how we've been lucky in every game, except probably the Michigan game.

Na. Santoso hits that 52 yarder 9 times out of 10. Right?

Na. Santoso hits that 52 yarder 9 times out of 10. Right?

When I say prove ourselves, I mean convincing wins. The Michigan game, I say, was convincing. The others, not so much. A lucky (or good) play here or there determines the outcome. Michigan is not a good team. Purdue, is not a good team. Illinois, is not a good team. Northwestern is ok. We have yet to prove ourselves to be taken serious.

When I say prove ourselves, I mean convincing wins. The Michigan game, I say, was convincing. The others, not so much. Michigan is not a good team. Purdue, is not a good team. Illinois, is not a good team. Northwestern is ok. We have yet to prove ourselves to be taken serious.

I was kidding. I agree. It's frustrating to have such close games against the bottom feeders of the Big 10. The only conclusion we can make from the last 3 weeks is that we are only slightly better than those bottom feeders at home and worse on the road.

Wisconsin and Nebraska took care of business today. We didn't. It just shows we aren't quite ready for the "contender" label yet.

it takes more than beating eastern illinois and middle tennessee and then beating some middling big ten teams to be "taken seriously". it takes seasons of winning tough games, losing tough games and bouncing back and losing bad games and bouncing back.

This program has a long way to go, time to step up the recruiting effort at QB and WR.

The four plays at the end when we had the ball went how you'd expect. We can't throw the ballz

Top Bottom