Sun exposure on north side?

Disagree with this. Yes, it needs to be sunny, but if it is, it feels 10-20 degrees warmer. It all comes down to people's preference though. Would you rather be warmer in the cold games or cooler in the hot games? Personally, I'd rather be warmer for the cold games. I have the Gopher pass though so I can pick a different side for every game. Yesterday was just fine on the visitor side.
Agree totally. Even though the sun was only out for the last 2 minutes of the 1st half, I appreciated basking in it.

Also, when we know what lies ahead for a typical Minnesota winter, why wouldn't one want to enjoy whatever moments of sunshine are available in the fall, especially Oct & Nov?!?

We have family that used to sit on the sunny side. They called or sent text multiple times over the years asking if there are any open seats around us because they were baking in the sun. They finally moved their seats to the shade. Meanwhile, we’ve never considered moving to the sun. I know others who have moved from the shade to the sun.

With hand/feet warmers and the fact there just aren’t that many sunny cold November games, it just hasn’t been a concern over the 15 seasons we’ve gone to games at the bank. As my mom always used to say, you can always put more clothes on, but you can only take so much off.

To each their own. I know some people are ultra sensitive to chilly weather and that makes the possibility of November sun a big deal to them. It’s not like season ticket holders have overwhelmed one side over the other. Everyone’s happy.

The north side fans are a ragtag bunch of ill-bred cads and scoundrels, coarse in their manners and uncivil in their speech. They carry themselves with the air of rough-hewn louts, wholly lacking in decorum and propriety.

Top Bottom