Summer Workouts 2022

I’m all about the summer workout content. Hope they keep doing it. I am very excited for this team. I seriously can not wait for the season. I think fresh faces is exactly what this team needed. Now they just need some defense!

I know that it is summer workouts, but I am loving the energy and positive vibes. Loving the high fives.

I love the jersey the wings coach is wearing, Kelly Roysland. That's #30 Steph Curry of Golden State, the all-time leading 3-point scorer with 3,117 points! We really want that for the Gophers -- both in potential recruits and then over the course of their careers with Minnesota.

Maybe coach Roysland had a lot to do with Sarah Scalia's prowess as a 3-point shooter.

glad you posted this, I didn't follow the reference when I saw it on Twitter yesteday. I didn't know she might have been Scalia's primary floor coach.

"Oh, we're taking dubs this year,'' she said, with dubs meaning wins. "We are ready. That's how we feel. We are going to take people by surprise.''

That’s what I like to hear.

Chiari Malformation. What an ordeal. Another example that sometimes we don't know, see or realize what a player is going through .

Borowicz had the worst pain of her life following the surgery. Horrible headaches. She was in the hospital three days and recovered at home three weeks. For three months following the surgery, her symptoms were the same.

Top Bottom