Subs

I can't think of one reason why Buggs should not be playing in front of Oto, we could be better with him this year and also better next year with a year (10-12 min/game) under his belt. We need to make hay this year and so far Oto has done nothing. Re-think the red shirt? I say yes. It will also help CB to be "Big 10 ready" next year. That 5th year for Charles is a LONG ways off and I think we could use him now. It's a cliché, but the future is now for this team and every effort should be made to achieve an upper division finish in the league and high-ish seed in the tourney. I'm not throwing Oto under the bus (speaking of cliché's) but Charles would help us more.

I can't think of one reason why Buggs should not be playing in front of Oto, we could be better with him this year and also better next year with a year (10-12 min/game) under his belt. We need to make hay this year and so far Oto has done nothing. Re-think the red shirt? I say yes. It will also help CB to be "Big 10 ready" next year. That 5th year for Charles is a LONG ways off and I think we could use him now. It's a cliché, but the future is now for this team and every effort should be made to achieve an upper division finish in the league and high-ish seed in the tourney. I'm not throwing Oto under the bus (speaking of cliché's) but Charles would helps more.

Buggs is gonna redshirt so this is a moot point.

Philip Nelson was red shirting too...things change.

Oto is a body, not depth.

I don't care who he subs in this year.....I'm just happy it's not Sampson anymore.

Top Bottom