Stylez G. White?

EG#9

Reaction score
Former Gopher DE Greg White has had a name change per ProFootballTalk.com:

Earlier today came word that Bucs safety Jermaine Phillips is out for the season and linebacker Derrick Brooks is in danger of missing Sunday’s game with the Chargers. Greg White will also be missing from the Bucs roster.

Stylez G. White will be taking his place.

According to the Tampa Tribune’s Bucs Report, White had a name change request granted by Hillsborough County Circuit Court on Monday. His life as Gregory Alphonso White Jr. came to an end, and he became Styles G. White. The inspiration for the name came from Rupert “Stiles” Stilinkski, the best friend of the titular character in the 1985 film Teen Wolf.

“That was his best friend’s name,’’ White said. “I always liked that name. It’s not that I don’t like Greg White.’’

White has played in all 14 Bucs games this season, starting none, and has recorded five sacks.

Can this really be true? I would have thought that after all of the negativity around Chad Ocho Cinco Johnson that nobody would try this again.

Bushwick Bill from the "Ghetto Boys" legally changed his name to......

"Dr Wolfgang Von Bushwickin - the Barbarian - Mother Funky - Get Down - Stay High - Dollar Billster.".......

So anything is possible.

Top Bottom