Votes: 20 28.2%
  • Other

Votes: 7 9.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rescooter

Section 243
Reaction score
All right Gopherholers; time to set aside Minnesota Nice for a moment. Which thread is like nails on chalkboard to you? I'm allowing multiple votes, so you can lash out in more ways than one. I've also put an "Other" choice, but do tell which other thread really stinks.

All right Gopherholers; time to set aside Minnesota Nice for a moment. Which thread is like nails on chalkboard to you? I'm allowing multiple votes, so you can lash out in more ways than one. I've also put an "Other" choice, but do tell which other thread really stinks.

This one.

I'll vote for mine, which was whether Frank Ragnow was the dumbest recruit ever.

GH pulled it after a few hours when someone at Bierman complained and told them to remove it.

Your thread got pulled but Ragnow is clearly the dumbest recruit ever!

I voted for the Mason. So far in the past and so meaningless unless you just want to agitate Wren.

I voted for the Mason. So far in the past and so meaningless unless you just want to agitate Wren.

The really funny thing; Mason is ahead of Lois Feldman.

Just remember when voting, a vote for Glen is a vote for wren! It is twofer!

I dont get why wren has to write a novel. He is such a windbag and that is why i voted for glen=wren. Succinct Wren, we are busy people. Dont bury the lead and make me read through a ramble to understand what the hell you are trying to say. Also capitalizing EVERY other word for EMPHASIS is the MARK of a poor writer.

A MN kid has the option to play basically anywhere in the country, and he chooses to play out of position for Bielema and a 3-9 Arkansas team...

A MN kid has the option to play basically anywhere in the country, and he chooses to play out of position for Bielema and a 3-9 Arkansas team...

Maybe he likes Bielema? Maybe he likes the school? More goes into a college decision than a record from last season and your homer opinion

Any of my off topic threads have been insanely bad! Sheer lunacy by me and others, not to be singled out. All in good fun.

Bielema is that you?

Don't you dare compare me to Bielema!!! Lol

But actually, kids choose colleges for different reasons than recent success. Doesn't have to make sense to everyone.

The most stupid of the threads mentioned here by the most stupid of you stupid posters voting for them are the cheapskates who have posted on this stupid thread who don't donate any money to Gopher Hole. Donate your stupid money you stupid posters who have contributed to this stupid thread but do not have your monikers listed on the Donor list. Just how stupid can stupid thread starters starting stupid threads be?

Donate some money to this site that gives you all the opportunity to makes such a$$es out of yourselves. To not donate to this site after proving countless times just exactly how stupid your stupid posts and threads have become has to be a rank and nasty total brain fart on all of your parts. And, a pox on all of your namesakes.

Come on tightwads...donate some money to GOPHER HOLE!

Now, take just one stupid little minute out of your evenings and read through that honor list of the wonderful posters and thread starters who have tried to make this forum a better place. A kinder place. A more gentle place. A place that is worthy of talking about my Golden Gopher Football Team. The GREATEST GENERATION of GOPHER HOLERS...the DONORS And, dig deeply. Give until you have little left to give. Give GOPHER HOLE as much as you can as often as you can. See if some of you can get your names on that honored donor list!

With all the votes the vote leader is getting, it just goes to show you all who the really GOOD subject and poster are: when everyone KNOWS who you are when only your first name is listed...it just doesn't get ANY better than that. Glen...and wren!

There will be NO tweets or short, wimpy little rants coming from the keyboard of wren! It is good to pi$$ off so many stupid posters...and starters of stupid threads. I'm "funning" with you funny, funny people. I could NEVER take any of you seriously. Now, scoot on out of here. What a hoot!

Post of the year. And you're right, Wren.

I for one am entertained.

The most stupid of the threads mentioned here by the most stupid of you stupid posters voting for them are the cheapskates who have posted on this stupid thread who don't donate any money to Gopher Hole. Donate your stupid money you stupid posters who have contributed to this stupid thread but do not have your monikers listed on the Donor list. Just how stupid can stupid thread starters starting stupid threads be?

wren you must think you are a real wit by using "stupid" nine times in your first paragraph. Why should anybody pay attention to you when you write like a child? Or are you just acting out to get more attention?

Well stated, Wren.

Opps, forgot a coma. Meant to say: "Well, stated, Wren."

Thanks for the reminder, just took care of it.

wren you must think you are a real wit by using "stupid" nine times in your first paragraph. Why should anybody pay attention to you when you write like a child? Or are you just acting out to get more attention?[

In this stupid thread, you, of all people killjoy, stupidly post and ask why anyone should pay attention to me? No, killjoy, since perhaps between one third and one half of all of your posts are posts in which you ATTEMPT to discredit, discount, and just plain dis me, I think that your are, indeed the most stupid of all the stupid posters and starters of stupid threads that I have EVER seen. You are a pathetically tragic and incompetently ironic person who is DESTINED to pay attention to every single post I ever make.

So, when ever I post to just flat out have fun and join in the STUPID stuff that goes on at the GOPHERHOLE Football Message Board I KNOW that very shortly you will be falling all over yourself stupidly posting some really stupid attempt to some how discredit me by drawing attention to me. And you don't even realize it do you killjoy? I ALMOST feel sorry for you. I ALMOST feel as though I should attempt to save you from yourself. But, you are such a delectably stupid poster that you are the poster child for this entire thread that your good buddy, that rescooter character so STUPIDLY started.

Now, killjoy: when the hell are you going to get with it and donate some money to GOPHERHOLE. I want to see your moniker listed up there on that donor list along with all of the GREATEST GENERATION of GOPHERHOLE DONORS. You are pitifully absent at the present time. You DO belong on this STUPID thread, my stupid thread contributing tag-a-long.

I will NEVER worry about anyone paying attention to what I write killjoy. Not when you are any where in sight. You are my biggest fan. You dedicate your presence here to dedicating yourself to bring attention to me. That is SO stupid that you obviously HAVE to be THE "stupid poster" of the decade...isn't that right descooter? Your buddy killjoy is a REAL destroyer of brain cells. And your stupid thread IS, indeed, at stupid thread full of stupid, cheap posters who have NOT donated a dime to GOPHERHOLE, to improve this site. Thanks for all you stupid thread people have tried to do to me over the years. And thanks for stupidly starting this stupid thread descooter. You will never know just how much I have enjoyed this!

Can all parties give Glen Mason a rest. It was eight years ago, counting Horton three coaches ago, it is what it is, the ultimate screw up was who we hired to replace him.

Any thread that was about or related to Jim SoupCan was sure to leave you dumber for having read it.

Donate some money to this site that gives you all the opportunity to makes such a$$es out of yourselves. To not donate to this site after proving countless times just exactly how stupid your stupid posts and threads have become has to be a rank and nasty total brain fart on all of your parts. And, a pox on all of your namesakes...
In this stupid thread, you, of all people killjoy, stupidly post and ask why anyone should pay attention to me? No, killjoy, since perhaps between one third and one half of all of your posts are posts in which you ATTEMPT to discredit, discount, and just plain dis me, I think that your are, indeed the most stupid of all the stupid posters and starters of stupid threads that I have EVER seen. You are a pathetically tragic and incompetently ironic person who is DESTINED to pay attention to every single post I ever make.
So, when ever I post to just flat out have fun and join in the STUPID stuff that goes on at the GOPHERHOLE Football Message Board I KNOW that very shortly you will be falling all over yourself stupidly posting some really stupid attempt to some how discredit me by drawing attention to me. And you don't even realize it do you killjoy? I ALMOST feel sorry for you. I ALMOST feel as though I should attempt to save you from yourself. But, you are such a delectably stupid poster that you are the poster child for this entire thread that your good buddy, that rescooter character so STUPIDLY started.
Now, killjoy: when the hell are you going to get with it and donate some money to GOPHERHOLE. I want to see your moniker listed up there on that donor list along with all of the GREATEST GENERATION of GOPHERHOLE DONORS. You are pitifully absent at the present time. You DO belong on this STUPID thread, my stupid thread contributing tag-a-long.
...That is SO stupid that you obviously HAVE to be THE "stupid poster" of the decade...isn't that right descooter? Your buddy killjoy is a REAL destroyer of brain cells. And your stupid thread IS, indeed, at stupid thread full of stupid, cheap posters who have NOT donated a dime to GOPHERHOLE, to improve this site. Thanks for all you stupid thread people have tried to do to me over the years. And thanks for stupidly starting this stupid thread descooter. You will never know just how much I have enjoyed this!

Top Bottom