Student Tailgate

Reaction score
Looks like target is sponsoring it this week, giant tv/screen set up on the west end. Hopefully it's for the early games!

The Target tailgate was decent this last week. They seem to be willing to sponsor tailgates for most high-profile games. I haven't heard yet if they are doing it again for the Sconnie game, but I would be surprised if they didn't. One thing I would imagine people would b*tch about would be the Target red and white colors. It would look like the biggest Becky tailgate ever. Not a huge deal at all, but it is something that crossed my mind.

The Target tailgate was decent this last week. They seem to be willing to sponsor tailgates for most high-profile games. I haven't heard yet if they are doing it again for the Sconnie game, but I would be surprised if they didn't. One thing I would imagine people would b*tch about would be the Target red and white colors. It would look like the biggest Becky tailgate ever. Not a huge deal at all, but it is something that crossed my mind.

VERY good call. Mods should put put a "They're TARGET'S Colors" spot in the simile list. Then for the 18-20 threads that come-up saying "The U's Marketing SUCKS", you can just click on it!

Top Bottom