Student Section

goldygo4

Reaction score
was the a f*ck Bo Ryan chant I was hearing on tv?

If it was, I Like it, and good job student section!

That's what it sounded like to me too. I think it broke out twice. I am pretty sure that was the chant, because the rest of the crowd did not join in.

that was def the chant. would of liked to hear more of it

The chant was awesome. Lavin even mentioned it during the play by play. Keep it up student section.

absolutely! and it couldn't have happened to a bigger d!ck of a basketball coach.......bo ryan.....you stupid, grinch looking s.o.b.

have a nice bus ride back to madistan becky boys!

absolutely! and it couldn't have happened to a bigger d!ck of a basketball coach.......bo ryan.....you stupid, grinch looking s.o.b.

+1. Ordinarily I wouldn't have liked it much but Lord do I have Bo Ryan. My 3 year old heard the chant and started running down the hall doing a variant of it. Luckily he had the first word wrong.

yes, it was awesome. we attempted an ugly white guys chant but it failed...

The student section finally looked like they cared tonight, it was nice to see for a change.

Too bad they can't be like that every game. There was one point where there was a Badger fan in the middle of the student section turned around taunting everyone. While he received verbal harrassment, I would have liked to see a few things thrown at him at least.

grinch.jpg

The student section finally looked like they cared tonight, it was nice to see for a change.

Too bad they can't be like that every game. There was one point where there was a Badger fan in the middle of the student section turned around taunting everyone. While he received verbal harrassment, I would have liked to see a few things thrown at him at least.

Yeah it was after Hoff shot an airball, a couple Wiskydick fans started chanting airball, which resulted in half the Barnyard chanting "*sshole" at them. Thing of beauty

Definetly happy with the student sections participation today. Ive got on them for their sleepy state as of late. They were loud the whole game, had several chants, really seemed like the 6th man we need at home.

Student Section was full with a half hour until tip-off, very good to see.

I was in the second row and got there 3 and a half hours early! Well worth the wait for the biggest game of the year!

Student Section was full with a half hour until tip-off, very good to see.

I was in the second row and got there 3 and a half hours early! Well worth the wait for the biggest game of the year!

Awesome to hear! Now let's get that support for the last 3 home games!

Now they need to bring it on Saturday. When they bring it so does the team.

Those pics of Bo and the Grinch are priceless. One of those true LOL moments when I scrolled down and saw them...

Unfortunately, those pics have been around for a while. I sat in the rafters for the first time tonight and it was impressive back there too. I echo the sentiment of other posters, I hope we can continue the enthusiasm through the rest of the season. Though I know we won't, because we just played Wisconsin tonight...

There were plenty of things thrown at the Badger fans throughout the game (man or woman).

From what i saw from the rafters, secrurity talked to a few guys after the threw popcorn and other things at the badger fans....I loved the *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# the Badgers and *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# Bo Ryan chants

From what i saw from the rafters, secrurity talked to a few guys after the threw popcorn and other things at the badger fans....I loved the *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# the Badgers and *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# Bo Ryan chants

rent-a-cop security tools need to p!ss off. oh no a little popcorn is going to hurt some poor, fat becky slob.....please

I don't think I can endorse the sexual slurs people kept chanting at the female Badger fans, but we chanted *sshole at pretty much every single one of em and a lot of those info sheets were crumpled up and thrown at them after big plays. Very proud of the student section.

Top Bottom