Student Road Trip 2012 to Meineke Car Care Bowl. Sounds like a good time

supadupafly

Reaction score
Attention all current U of M students who read Gopherhole. There is a great and affordable U of M sponsored road trip available to our Gophers 2012 bowl game in Houston against Texas Tech. Sign up and make sure to let your fellow U of M friends know. Space is limited for this specific trip/package, so make sure to sign up asap.

If I was still in school, definitely sounds like something I would want to get in on. Really good price for what you get. Road Trip!

https://www.mygophersports.com/Online/student-trip?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=StudentTrip

Sounds like it could be a lot of fun. is it really limited to 35 people or is that a typo?

Sounds like it could be a lot of fun. is it really limited to 35 people or is that a typo?

just passing along the info i read. i am guessing if they get more than that, they may be able to set up another package. remember that they may be limited on the number of total packages they can offer out, considering the U of M students who do go on this road trip get to stay in the team hotel in houston.

just passing along the info i read. i am guessing if they get more than that, they may be able to set up another package. remember that they may be limited on the number of total packages they can offer out, considering the U of M students who do go on this road trip get to stay in the team hotel in houston.

I read it as 35 people would be about what one bus could accommodate. So they are probably doing it by how many buses they can fill.

It's crazy affordable though. I am tempted to try and pass myself off as a student and go.

I wonder if my student ID from 30 years ago will get me access to this. Hell, if everyone threw an additional $20 into the pot, you'd even have enough Beer to get you through the 20 hour drive/trip. Will there be a porta-potty on board? ROAD TRIP!!!

It would be cool if we could pack at least a few busses. The u should throw in free season tickets for next year too.

Anybody to on this trip or hear how it went?

The bus was delayed in Kansas City by weather so they arrived in Houston at 10:00 PM Thursday. They departed Houston immediately after the game so it was definitely a marathon road-trip for the kids. I saw a group of students leaving the hotel Friday afternoon and they were pretty pumped for the game. They deserve kudos for the effort.

The bus was delayed in Kansas City by weather so they arrived in Houston at 10:00 PM Thursday. They departed Houston immediately after the game so it was definitely a marathon road-trip for the kids. I saw a group of students leaving the hotel Friday afternoon and they were pretty pumped for the game. They deserve kudos for the effort.

Actually, the bus broke down and it took 6 hours to get repairs. More power to them for the effort!

Top Bottom