Student IDs at the Door?

gopherphan

Reaction score
So just me, or was tonight the first time we've had to show IDs going into the student gate? i cant recall ever needing them before, at least this year.

I don't understand the reasoning behind that, especially with football. Don't you want to try and fill out the student sections?

I have needed to show it for the past 3 or 4 games actually. Alumni can get in if they have their old student ID's still. I'm always near a middle-aged couple in the middle of a bunch of students.

These are alums who are acquiring student tickets from actual students. It is way cheaper than buying regular season tickets.

yea..i bought a ticket for my visiting friend and they threw a hissy fit at the door that she didnt have an ID. Took it over to the will call window and the girl there was nice enough to let us through. She didnt understand it either

If one is a current student, prove it and get in free. If one can't prove being a current student, pay the piper.

You had to in the past, but the doors were so crowded and hour+ before the game that it was just a bullrush entering and the security just said screw it.

weird, ok, guess i was just trustworthy looking before tonight...never came in in a big group before either..lol

Top Bottom