STrib: Transfer Reggie Lynch gives a practice preview to his game-changing ability

Buggs was still doing buggs things last night. He's damn lucky that hard foul wasn't a flagrant.

Was one transition bucket in the 2nd half that he jogged back and watch the ball dribble right down the middle and score on a 2-1.

Couple turnovers trying to dribble without going anywhere. Couple late clock situations where he passed up decent look to put mason in a worse spot.

He is improving. And I didn't notice him pouting last night either.

My issue was when we needed to foul at the end of the game and the player was right in front of him and he just stood there for a bit and didn't make an attempt to foul...

I still think Buggs should be shooting more mid-range jumpers instead of 3 pointers all the time. With his length and shot, he should be able to knock them down with regularity.

My issue was when we needed to foul at the end of the game and the player was right in front of him and he just stood there for a bit and didn't make an attempt to foul...

Let's face it Tim- the team is 0-9, every player has issues. I cannot think of one guy who played who couldn't have done something more or better to win that game. Buggs is getting better as are number of them.

Let's face it Tim- the team is 0-9, every player has issues. I cannot think of one guy who played who couldn't have done something more or better to win that game. Buggs is getting better as are number of them.

hahaha. I know he's improving I just shouted at my computer at that point(wasn't at home to watch the game). It was just a lapse of awareness.

Top Bottom