STrib: Speculation on Gophers football target starts with hot commodity P.J. Fleck

Yeah it's pretty insignificant comparing 50 to 55 years ago, when a good portion of the people who post on here weren't alive for either. You want to talk about Fleck? I know you've liked him since last year.

So, again, if 5 years is insignificant, when can I expect to start receiving my insignificant 5 years' worth of your paychecks?

Players branded as rapists without proof destroys their reputations...THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!!

Coach branded adulterer without proof...gee, let me help spread that rumor on the internet.

Difference here is he said "rumored" and others have just come and said "10 rapists". See the difference?

Difference here is he said "rumored" and others have just come and said "10 rapists". See the difference?

What was the rumor? Have some made conclusions on the person based on the rumor? Will the rumor follow that person around for the rest of their life? Could the rumor affect that person and his career in the future?

Don't see a difference.

But, keep fighting the good fight.

Sorry you guys are going through this just when you had the program going in a good direction with Kill/Clayes.

Not to be harsh but outside of bringing in Fleck, it may not be a big name that comes in. In reality you just need to find somebody that is a good fit for Minnesota and would play nice with the administration.

At this moment Chris Klieman from North Dakota State might be the best fit even if not a sexy name. His ties to the athletic director and his coaching style/recruiting territories are a good fit for you guys.

Hopefully everything works out for the best for you guys but I wouldn't discount Klieman in the end.

What was the rumor? Have some made conclusions on the person based on the rumor? Will the rumor follow that person around for the rest of their life? Could the rumor affect that person and his career in the future?

Don't see a difference.

You don't see the difference between calling someone an alleged adulterer and an adulterer? If you "Don't see a difference", that says something about you, not anyone else.

Don't see a difference.

So there is no difference between someone saying you cheated on your wife and you might have cheated on your wife?

Okay.

Why would our AD blather on about wanting a program of great moral character and integrity and then hire a coach who has been rumored to like f**king other men's wives ?

Maybe he will come here for the cheerleaders....

So there is no difference between someone saying you cheated on your wife and you might have cheated on your wife?

Okay.

If I have four young children and the rumor is going to follow me around for the rest of my life, no, there is zero difference.

Top Bottom