STrib: Minnesota doesn't need a shake up, it needs an earthquake of change.

Royce White just walked in the door. Unfortunately, he then walked out the door with Coach Pitino's laptop.

George Williams ain't walkin' through that door. Neither is Travis Bush (not sure why Tubby ran him off-I thought he contributed). Ben Johnson ain't.....well, actually, I guess he sort of is.

Shane Schilling isn't coming through the window, taking the change from the ashtray on Pitino's desk, going back out the window and hiding from the police between a couple of cars.

Bob Martin isn't walking through that door, unless he ducks.

Engen Nurumbi isn't walking through that door. He's tripping over his own feet and falling through.

A couple more deep cuts from the 80s. Rozelle Richardson isn't walking through that door. Alonzo Skanes isn't walking through that door.

Courtney James and Charles Thomas ain't coming through the door

And neither is Courtney and Shaq's mutual acquaintance, who allegedly caused Courtney to pick up a phonebook after he heard. ... "This is Shaq, I'll call you back."

This is hilarious! I was watching the game last night and was wondering if we'd see here Richard's own version of Rick's "not walking through that door" moment.

Darrell Whaley is not walking through that door fans, Kevin Loge is not walking through that door, Mich Ohnstand is not walking though that door...and if you expect them to walk through that door they are going to be grey and old. What we are is young, exciting (pathetic), hardworking (minimal effort), and going to improve (I'd hope so). People don't realize that...as soon as they realize those 3 guys aren't walking through that door the better this town will be for all us. Because those young guys in that room are (not) playing their asses off. I wish we had 10 open scholarships, I wish we could fill them all with guys that could shoot and play defense, we can't. The only thing we can do is (start to) work hard.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/uRik9erWgQ8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Fantastic lol

The Turkey of the Year COULD be walking through that door.

OK, the funny part for me - and I just remembered this tonight - is that I've used this line on my daughter both last year and this. "[Former graduated teammate] isn't coming through that door. [Other former graduated teammate] isn't... Honest to Pete, I did use this in all earnestness.

The fans are not walking through the door either and Kahler is doing his Nero impersonation. Hire an AD already and have them hold the coaches accountable.

Top Bottom