STrib: Indiana, like Gophers, trying to grow under third-year coach

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per STrib:

Indiana coach Kevin Wilson — like Jerry Kill — is rooted in his third season with his current squad. And the Hoosiers are, like the Gophers, trying to take the next step.

The Gophers are in a similar spot with Kill in his third year, but Minnesota was able to get to a bowl game last year, and has already achieved bowl eligibility this year. The Gophers also have more past success to draw upon.

“Coach Kill’s staff has been together for longer. We kind of put ours together, so [the Gophers coaches] have a little more continuity,” Wilson said. “I think they’re probably a little further along with … where they have been, where they’re going.”

http://www.startribune.com/sports/gophers/229966861.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Go Gophers!!

What is this guy talking about? What year is he living in? Indiana is probably about as organized and prepared as it has been since maybe the Randel El days.

Love the "fans" that think Holtz is still here.

" bluedevil101Oct. 30, 13 8:23 PM

IU's program is, as usual, in total disarray. I would expect Minnesota to prevail by 3 touchdowns this Saturday."

I do think the Gophers will be able to control the game tempo, and limit the scoring.

What is this guy talking about? What year is he living in? Indiana is probably about as organized and prepared as it has been since maybe the Randel El days.

Love the "fans" that think Holtz is still here.

" bluedevil101Oct. 30, 13 8:23 PM

IU's program is, as usual, in total disarray. I would expect Minnesota to prevail by 3 touchdowns this Saturday."

People say this asinine stuff so they can turn around if/when the Gophers lose and trash them for losing to a team in "total disarray"

I have never seen more love towards a coach then this group. Coach Kill cares very much for these Players off the field. It defiantly shows on the field.
This is not always the case with other Coaches.

I have never seen more love towards a coach then this group. Coach Kill cares very much for these Players off the field.
This is not always the case with other Coaches.

Top Bottom