Strib: Fleck has a Secret...

a reminder - the person who writes the article does not write the headline.

in this case, the headline is misleading. the only "secret" is which of the co-OC's will call plays during games.

the rest of the article details why the Gophers are likely to throw the ball more this year.

my headline would have been "New QB could lead to more passing for Gopher offense."

The PJ Fleck Gestapo is alive and well.

Knowing you're playing a division rival, week one with a new coach/system, Fleck is looking for every edge he can get to have some elements are surprise as well. However, if we get the lead we all know that passing game will quickly be less.

I think the only secret is the company that invented his new eyes. Well, who actually inserted them too.

a reminder - the person who writes the article does not write the headline.

in this case, the headline is misleading. the only "secret" is which of the co-OC's will call plays during games.

the rest of the article details why the Gophers are likely to throw the ball more this year.

my headline would have been "New QB could lead to more passing for Gopher offense."
They are thinking clicky, clicky!

If wasting time to call the next play and the new RBs and Ols are not working, then and just then, PJ will, take to the air.

Top Bottom