Strib article on Seantrel

He would look great protecting Gray's blindside!!! As Gray looks the defenders one way and slashes down the sideline for another, MINNESOTA FIRST DOWN!! The Gophers seem to produce some pretty good NFL linemen as well. Go get Seantrel, Brew! Tubby maybe you could tag team and use him as a power forward/rebounder!!!

Kind of a derail, but they mention Joel Bauman in that article from KMS out west of Willmar. Is he getting interest? I caught part of that Class A Championship game and thought he looked like a pretty solid player. It seems like the small town kids Minny offers tend to pan out at a pretty high rate.

Kind of a derail, but they mention Joel Bauman in that article from KMS out west of Willmar. Is he getting interest? I caught part of that Class A Championship game and thought he looked like a pretty solid player. It seems like the small town kids Minny offers tend to pan out at a pretty high rate.
You don't go to a JR day such as Nebraska without an invite so they must see something they like. As the article said he was also part of a state championship wrestling team. Not too many kids can claim two state titles in one year. I think he also was an individual champ so that makes him first team all state in two sports. Sam Maresh did it too.
________
Suzuki lj

Seantrel

I just now went and watched the film on him. He's just amazing on his feet. Runs on his toes! What an incredible talent. He moves so fluidly. He seems not to have much body strength relative to his size; but, at this age, who cares.

Top Bottom