Strib article on McDonald

Very good article by Phil Miller. Thanks for the link, Digger.

Good stuff!

Thank God for the Jenny Blomgrens of the world!

I read this last night and it was just awesome. Let's hope he can continue to have success despite his challenges and Coach Kill can continue to develop him into a great man.

When I read the article I immediately thought of Jordan Hinojosa and his relationship with Coach Kill. If I were parent of a college football recruit I would feel a lot better if Coach Kill and his staff were my son's coaches. I have always found it very interesting that Kill considers the parents and the kids enviroment an essential part of the evaluation. That along with many other thing are missed in the star ratings.

Killjoy said:
When I read the article I immediately thought of Jordan Hinojosa and his relationship with Coach Kill. If I were parent of a college football recruit I would feel a lot better if Coach Kill and his staff were my son's coaches. I have always found it very interesting that Kill considers the parents a the kids enviroment an essential part of the evaluation. That along with many other thing are missed in the star ratings.
Well said ^^^^ And after reading this article it's just another reason to pull for this kid.

Great article. Playing as a true freshman is a lot to ask of any kid. If it is asked of Andre, I wish him great success on and off the field.

Great article and a neat story. Let's hope Andre turns into a star both on and off the field at the U!

Great article and I am excited to see what this young man will do as a Gopher both on and off the field. I feel like buying Jenny a beer. I have a feeling this kid is going to make us proud.

Top Bottom