Stream Tonight?

BoneLakeMafia

Reaction score
Any free streams available tonight? The last time I got the BigTenNetwork stream, it sucked, but they didn't seem to care. So I would rather not give them $8 for the monthly pass for one game.

Any tips would be great appreciated. Thanks!

I usually check www.myp2p.eu since they usually have a more robust set of streams than sites like atdhe and others. That being said, it doesn't look like they have a stream for it tonight. This is most likely due to the schedule saying it is only going to be on WCCO radio and BTN.com. I've got the BTN monthly thing so I'll be checking it out there. In the future though, www.myp2p.eu should give you some help with the games that get stuck on ESPNU.

Thanks.
How are the quality of the BTN streams this year? I have a 70" TV and would like to be able to tell the difference between Colton and Ralph!

Why BTN has Indiana vs. Florida Gulf Coast; E. Michigan vs. Michigan State on TV is beyond me... Wofford is at least a respectable nonconference and made the tourney last year!!

We don't count, but you do raise a great point. E-mail the BTN. It won't change anything, but you'll probably feel better. When I email the BTN - I just get responses that shows me that they don't even read the emails.... Frustrating.

Is there a radio stream available for tonight's game? I would listen to the radio, but believe it or not I don't even own one. I'd have to sit in my car.

I purchased the BTN monthly pass and watched both the Northeastern and Winona games on there. As far as I'm concerned the games have streamed very well in my opinion. It adapts to your connection speed so it's been good about not buffering at all. For less than $3/game, and multiple other gopher events i could watch if interested, its been worth the money.

Let's hope we all get that experience tonight ....

For those wondering, the stream on Friday night was excellent quality. The commentary was relatively decent too, nice to hear Travis Busch on color. Since I couldn't be at the game from 5,000 miles away, definitely worth the $8. Great to see the 'new' team on the court!

Top Bottom