Strande?

Frink

Reaction score
Didn't see her on the bench so I checked gophersports. She is no longer on the roster. Did I miss the announcement of her departure?

I was wondering the same thing. Her body language was mentioned in a different thread. My guess is she has also chosen to move on. The 2022-2023 Gophers are going to be a completely different team.

Barring any additional departures, we have 4 bigs for next year, 2 of which are freshman.

Barring any additional departures, we have 4 bigs for next year, 2 of which are freshman.
Not even sure I would say that. Micheaux is a true big but I don't know that I would consider Kadi one and I don't know if Holloway is either.

Here's hoping something amazing happens in the transfer portal.

Not even sure I would say that. Micheaux is a true big but I don't know that I would consider Kadi one and I don't know if Holloway is either.

Here's hoping something amazing happens in the transfer portal.
According to Raoul, there’s only 463 kids already in the portal 😂 Strande not officially on that list (yet)

Didn't see her on the bench so I checked gophersports. She is no longer on the roster. Did I miss the announcement of her departure?
:(Interesting, I watched on my computer screen so did not get a good look at who is on the bench. I suspect Hedman and Sconiers weren't there? seems whenever someone enters the portal they virtually always quit participating. I only heard of one person who entered the portal (and stayed there) but continued playing out the season.

I just checked the roster. She is not on it!

Do we know for sure that Strande is in the portal? I haven’t seen any confirmation of it.

This was in the comments on the Star Tribune article. So maybe we need to confirm she’s in the portal?
1648816748444.png

This was in the comments on the Star Tribune article. So maybe we need to confirm she’s in the portal?
View attachment 17794
Shes more than likely in it, the list raoul has on twitter isnt 100% accurate. According to a friend of mine thats a d2 coach there was around 975 d1 players in it which puts raoul about 75-100 off. Also noticed there were some college coaches that recently followed her on twitter which would suggest shes in it.

So if Strande left because of lack of playing time, maybe she would get more now with Scalia leaving?

Butler's new coach, Austin Parkinson, came from IUPUI where he was 224-141 with multiple Horizon League championships, WNIT and NCAA appearances. IUPUI went 24-5 this season and beat the Iowa Hawkeyes and took Michigan to OT. He will make Butler University a contender in the Big East.

Caroline Strande's 5-7 Butler Bulldogs were defeated by Sara Scalia's 12-0 Indiana Hoosiers 67-50. Strande started the game and finished with 6 points and 6 rebounds in 28 minutes. Strande has started 2 games this season and is averaging 6.4 points and 4.3 rebounds in 18.7 minutes/game.

Scalia posted 9 points, 3 rebounds and 2 assists in 27 minutes for the homestanding Hoosiers..

Top Bottom