Still a lot of BB left tonight

gopherbadgerman

Reaction score
They can come back in this game. Dont know if they will, but it is possible.

Seriously, how the hell do you put up this kind of effort in this game. Who do you blame for the game so far? Coach or players? I think it is coaches job to have them ready to play, but the players really are lacking effort...

Harris is beating his defenders of the dribble everytime which is freeing up plenty of opportunties...especially for sims!

GBM

They can come back in this game. Dont know if they will, but it is possible.

Seriously, how the hell do you put up this kind of effort in this game. Who do you blame for the game so far? Coach or players? I think it is coaches job to have them ready to play, but the players really are lacking effort...

There wil be a real game on at 8. Illinois at Ohio State.

Bryant Allen gets in the game it usually means things are going really good...or really bad.

I really dont know what to say, except that I am embarrassed to be a Gopher Fan tonight. This might be one of the worst efforts I can remember.

Not that big of a suprise. This team has been extremely average all year. Win some big games lose some atrocious games. We don't deserve a NCAA bid, but hopefully we get a few home NIT games and some wins

Top Bottom