Stewart Mandel ( SI.com) on this years coaching candidates

No mention of Minnesota interest in any of these guys.. and Colorado has already started talks and shown interest in others... humm I'm worried we're going to get a B List type guy...

As soon as Montreal (CFL) loses, and finishes its season, i have a gut feeling (hunch) Trestman will be named coach, guess you can blame TD if this happens. at least he would not be running the option! I would love to see the either Jerry Kill or the coach from Northern Iowa named coach. Terry Bowden and Fullmer would also be ok i guess. they better not hire Brady Joke or anyone with Whisky ties. im just sayin...

Not true we were mentioned as specifically interested in Brady Hoke (SDS).

One reason Colorado is going public is to get money from wealthy alumni. They can only afford to spend a certain amount and coming out and saying we talked to Mike Bellotti might mean enough wealthy CU grads would bump up the contract offer.

As soon as Montreal (CFL) loses, and finishes its season, i have a gut feeling (hunch) Trestman will be named coach, guess you can blame TD if this happens. at least he would not be running the option! I would love to see the either Jerry Kill or the coach from Northern Iowa named coach. Terry Bowden and Fullmer would also be ok i guess. they better not hire Brady Joke or anyone with Whisky ties. im just sayin...

There is absolutely no way, no way Trestman will be named coach. He has no recruiting or college program management experience of note. The "Pro Connection" might be enough of a death-blow, based on what happened with the hiring of Brew. Trestman's history of wanderlust just adds to his "un-resume". He's a bad, bad, bad fit for the job. We will be hiring an experienced DI coach, most likely an incumbent.

I think there has been enough backlash against Trestman that he's not a serious candidate unless EVERYONE turns the job down.

If we just stay to this list we should be okay.

I agree if he wants the job, it is his.

Top Bottom