State of the Program: Q&A with Coach Plitzuweit

Thanks for putting this in a written format. IMO, this is 100% better than a podcast on every level. Concise, no rambling off the subject, mumbling or struggling to find the right words or phrasing. Clean and informative. Thanks.
I like any coverage this team gets but I would not say this was any more informative than any other coverage. I would not hold this to some higher level of journalistic accomplishment. In their "key additions" they mentioned 2 true freshman brought in late by Dawn but absolutely NO, Zero, Zilch mention of Klick, Dalan, Madol or Senden. That is either lazy or sloppy, because there is little to no reason to not include 1 or more of these 4 freshman that signed last fall, if you are including Grace or Ayianna.

I like any coverage this team gets but I would not say this was any more informative than any other coverage. I would not hold this to some higher level of journalistic accomplishment. In their "key additions" they mentioned 2 true freshman brought in late by Dawn but absolutely NO, Zero, Zilch mention of Klick, Dalan, Madol or Senden. That is either lazy or sloppy, because there is little to no reason to not include 1 or more of these 4 freshman that signed last fall, if you are including Grace or Ayianna.
Not speaking to the content at all. Was referring strictly to the format used. I also noticed that she did not answer the specific question of "who has stood out?', which is not surprising for a new coach at this point of her tenure.

Plus, I would count Nia as an addition, too.

Thanks for putting this in a written format. IMO, this is 100% better than a podcast on every level. Concise, no rambling off the subject, mumbling or struggling to find the right words or phrasing. Clean and informative. Thanks.

You know... call me crazy...but there isn't a law or rule that you have to watch/listen to videos/podcasts. Literally no one is forcing you.

However some people prefer or even learn or retain information better visually or audibly. So many just let each do as they please?

You know... call me crazy...but there isn't a law or rule that you have to watch/listen to videos/podcasts. Literally no one is forcing you.

However some people prefer or even learn or retain information better visually or audibly. So many just let each do as they please?
Not trying to tell anybody what to do or not do. Just saying I prefer a written presentation and presenting the reasons I feel it's easier to digest. Simply my opinion. I'm hoping that's not a problem on this forum.

It's just disappointing to me when I see that there's addition information about a program that I'm a fan of, only to find out it's presented in a long-winded, often unfocused and sometimes hard to understand or hear (mumbling off mic) format that generally takes twice the time to listen to than a well-written report takes to read.

If you prefer listening to folks struggle to ask a concise, focused question; stumble over words and phrasing and turn what should be a 10 minute interview into an awkward 20 minute marathon, that's fine. (Admittedly, there are very rare cases when you see or hear one done well) I just wish they would also provide a nice, concise, written summery of what they talked about for those of us who don't have the time to sit through a rambling conversation.

Top Bottom