Started a GopherHole tourney bracket group

My cat, who was getting chased by my dog at the time, made all my picks for me by stomping on my keyboard. Not sure who Grand Canyon State is, but they're going all the way baby !!!
Well, Grand Canyon did as well as Purdue, so at least there's that... This is the last time I trust my cat though to make my picks.

1679157019240.png

Attachments

• 1679156869181.png
    1679156869181.png
    68.1 KB · Views: 0

I picked zero BIG teams to make it to the sweet 16. Petty or genius?
So of course me with the concept of picking upsets and "what the hell were you thinking?" picks, I picked Illannoys to lose the title game.................
Smooth move, ex-lax!

On my family bracket challenge, I had Purdue out the second round and no BIG team making the great eight.
If I were looking for a coach the NKU coach and beyond a shadow of a doubt the Princeton coach.

On my family bracket challenge, I had Purdue out the second round and no BIG team making the great eight.
If I were looking for a coach the NKU coach and beyond a shadow of a doubt the Princeton coach.
NKU I’d want as well

I picked zero BIG teams to make it to the sweet 16. Petty or genius?
Both. Genius if you also had no SEC teams making the Elite 8.

"The West Coast Conference, the Mountain West and Conference USA are still alive. The Big Ten and SEC, which combined to earn 16 bids in the NCAA tournament, have both been eliminated."

Well, we still have two gophers in the dance (once a gopher, always a gopher): Marcus Carr for Texas and Bryan Greenlee for Florida Atlantic. Three if you want to include Brian Dutcher.

1679783126242.png

Both. Genius if you also had no SEC teams making the Elite 8.

"The West Coast Conference, the Mountain West and Conference USA are still alive. The Big Ten and SEC, which combined to earn 16 bids in the NCAA tournament, have both been eliminated."
SEC fans will claim they still have Texas in the dance...

As of today, I'm not in last place!! (y)(y):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Does anyone want to guess how many people correctly guessed the final Four?
I found the tournament to be very entertaining and am happy with the final four.

bracket standings.JPG
As of this morning, Wet_Blanket_Guy in the lead and will win...unless PaulE's Bracket of Doom comes from the back. He is the only one that can win as he picked Iowa State to win...against San Diego State in the title game. Eveything else has been decided as no one had UCONN in the title game and PaulE's bracket was the only one with SDSU in the title game.

Pride is on the line!

I wish mine was good enough for last place........... The only bracket in human history to be worse than last.
My bracket can be summed up as "right concept, wrong teams". All in all a unique experience.

One of the other pools we are in a few of the leaders still have a team alive in the final and that's it. No other picks in the final four, nothing. Pretty amazing.

One of the other pools we are in a few of the leaders still have a team alive in the final and that's it. No other picks in the final four, nothing. Pretty amazing.
I'm in a pool of 60-70 brackets and not a single one can earn any more points. A few people correctly picked teams to the Final 4 but no one picked any of the remaining teams to play in the championship.

I'm in a pool of 60-70 brackets and not a single one can earn any more points. A few people correctly picked teams to the Final 4 but no one picked any of the remaining teams to play in the championship.
I would be shocked if there were many brackets that had more than 2 of the final 4 teams right. It is always crazy but this year felt even wilder than most with the upsets and now top 3 seeds making it to the final 4.

Holy Spit Take, Batman! I won this year?? View attachment 24938
giphy.gif

Top Bottom