Start of Practice

TNGophfan

Reaction score
Does anyone know when the first day of practice is? Getting the football itch here.

I don't think it's been set yet. Generally pre fall camp starts about a month before the season. If I have the rules straight you are allowed 35 practice sessions prior to the first game. The week before the game and the first week of camp are limited to 1 session a day. If you take 2 weeks of two a days and two weeks of one a days assuming a 5 day week you get 30 sessions

Now that you describe the regs, it sounds familiar. Thanks,

I suppose you couldn't stretch out your practices by instead of having 2 practices a day, just have one long practice? With lunch drills, nap drills, TV drills, video game drills in the middle of the practice? :D

I suppose you couldn't stretch out your practices by instead of having 2 practices a day, just have one long practice? With lunch drills, nap drills, TV drills, video game drills in the middle of the practice? :D

Sure if you want the kind of attention Ric Rod and Michigan got. And the sanctions as well.

Sure if you want the kind of attention Ric Rod and Michigan got. And the sanctions as well.

If you would get sanctions for it, then you can't do it. The NCAA doesn't generally sanction you for things you are allowed to do.

Top Bottom