Star Trib Picture

KoolAid

Red Drank Brewmaster
Reaction score
I thought this picture from the strib sums everything up.

Sometimes there is no substitute for a solid image. I'm sorry if this has already been posted

Attachments

• 12ufot1101jump.jpg
    12ufot1101jump.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 494

Koolaid, thanks for posting this. I thought the same thing when I saw this. I LOVE this picture. These guys are a team through it all, which is what Brewster is fostering in the midst of all the chaos.

Love this, thanks for posting! I hope this thread gets as many hits as the Weber vs. Gray threads. Priceless!

As they say a picture is worth 1,000 words. Love it!

I was very touched by this picture as well. What did Gray say about Weber? Something to the effect that "he is more than my teammate, he is my brother." Gray sounds like a class act on and off the field.

Awesome pic, you know for all the drumbeating for benching Weber, I think alot of people forgot that Weber is a great leader. This is a close knit team we have here folks.

That's a man who looks totally relieved. That game had to take a huge weight off of his shoulders. Massive catharsis.

That's a man who looks totally relieved. That game had to take a huge weight off of his shoulders. Massive catharsis.

now its time for him to explode and finish the year off with 3 great games.

Dang that boy is HUGE!!! If Weber is 6'2" then Gray has to go at least 6'6"

Dang that boy is HUGE!!! If Weber is 6'2" then Gray has to go at least 6'6"

Agreed. And look at the forearms on Gray. I no longer wonder why he can effortlessly flick the ball 40 yards.

Glad the coach doesn't listen to us fans!!

Great comeback game for Adam.

Great picture of now and the future..

On it's own, this is a great photograph. Given what has transpired this season, this photo ranks up there among my all-time favorites.

Gotta love love and respect for your elders. Youthful love and respect for elders is priceless. I am an elder, as are several here on the Hole: love and respect all of us Holers who are elders. Gotta love love and respect. This pic, and thanks for sharing it, says it all.

Go Gophers!

I respect you Doc.

I didn't realize that was gray, he is a beast isn't he. He's big. You know something funny, I saw Alipate standing next to him on TV saturday and he was bigger than gray even.

looks like he's got about a weeks worth of beard. bet that was shaved clean today!

I didn't realize that was gray, he is a beast isn't he. He's big. You know something funny, I saw Alipate standing next to him on TV saturday and he was bigger than gray even.

He's listed as 6'4, 222lbs, but I would guess he's even bigger. Like Brewscrew said, I would have guessed cloeser to 6'6, and he's solid. Most players I meet, are much smaller than I think they'll be (aka, their playing height and weight), he was huge when I was standing next to him.

I respect you Doc.

Thanks, Schnoods, feeling is mutual...keeps reminding me of this great video:

After all, We are all on the same team, so let's hang together, my friends.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us-TVg40ExM

By the way...Old Grampa Elliott.... That is old Dr.Don.

Bump.

We need the love today.

Top Bottom