Standing room only Tickets??

Islande393

Reaction score
Forgive my ignorance, with the sell out now confirmed, will there be a possibility of standing room only tickets becoming available for the general public or is the only option the secondary market? Thankful I have my tickets (thanks badgers for your kind return of 600 tickets!) but I have some friends that couldn’t make their minds up and now want to go without spending $260+

I’d stalk twitter and see if they announce this. Hop on quick if they do

Forgive my ignorance, with the sell out now confirmed, will there be a possibility of standing room only tickets becoming available for the general public or is the only option the secondary market? Thankful I have my tickets (thanks badgers for your kind return of 600 tickets!) but I have some friends that couldn’t make their minds up and now want to go without spending $260+

For the Penn St game they didn’t do this so I assume the policy wouldn’t change but that is just an assumption.

The cheapest tickets on StubHub are now around $235. They were going for about $115 yesterday.

The cheapest I've seen are from Box Office Ticket Center for $111 and up.

Box Office Tickets

Last edited:

The cheapest tickets on StubHub are now around $235. They were going for about $115 yesterday.

The cheapest I've seen are from Box Office Ticket Center for $111 and up.

Box Office Tickets

Haha. Those $111 tickets on Box Office are parking passes. I'd stay away from that site, the one time I used it the tickets were fake. I was able to get my money back 2 months later after several calls/emails and threatening to bring a civil action.

Haha. Those $111 tickets on Box Office are parking passes. I'd stay away from that site, the one time I used it the tickets were fake. I was able to get my money back 2 months later after several calls/emails and threatening to bring a civil action.

That's good to know. I've never tried that outfit.

Sold out? Who’s been buying all the tickets - hopefully not the dreaded “family of four”? I hate it when a family of four can afford to go to a game. The ticket office must strive to price them out of the stadium!

Standing room tickets in Minnesota don’t exist. Ask the Minneapolis Fire Marshall.

Friend at work who's got the ticket package where you get a text the day before the game for tix...and end up all over the stadium game-to-game...was bumped to standing room for PSU. If I understand correctly they had a specific place to report to for their standing "spot." Very happy BTW with the program overall and plan to re-enlist. This is a good thing.

Standing room tickets in Minnesota don’t exist. Ask the Minneapolis Fire Marshall.

What about the 700 Gopher Pass owners - the people that bought the pseudo-season tickets that give them a different seating location each week unless there is a sellout, where their tickets are issued as STANDING ROOM ONLY? This isn't another one of your "Big 10 games can't be played at night in November" style statements, is it?

Last edited:

What about the 700 Gopher Pass owners - the people that bought the pseudo-season tickets that give them a different seating location each week unless there is a sellout, where their tickets are issued as STANDING ROOM ONLY. This isn't another one of your "Big 10 games can't be played at night in November" style statements, is it?
Plus, the Twins also sell SRO tickets to their games.

What about the 700 Gopher Pass owners - the people that bought the pseudo-season tickets that give them a different seating location each week unless there is a sellout, where their tickets are issued as STANDING ROOM ONLY. This isn't another one of your "Big 10 games can't be played at night in November" style statements, is it?

Allow me to be the jerk here. If a person wanted to go to this game there were tons of tickets available after the Iowa game. Prior preparation prevents poor performance.

Truth has never deterred highwayman from informing us of his version of reality.

Top Bottom