Stadium Tours available starting this weekend?

GoAUpher

Section 246
Reaction score
Went into my online account to check out the renewal stuff and noticed that you can buy tickets for tours of TCF. Tours start this Sat (2/13) and run through May 30th. Looks like the prices would be $6.00 for adults, $3.00 for students/youth, and free to kids 5 and under. You'll need your ID and the tickets to go on the tour. Screenshots with all the dates/times and price stuff in the next 2 posts.

Tour Dates

Attachments

• tcf tour tickets_01.jpg
    tcf tour tickets_01.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 10
  • tcf tour tickets_02.jpg
    tcf tour tickets_02.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 18
  • tcf tour tickets_03.jpg
    tcf tour tickets_03.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 8
  • tcf tour tickets_04.jpg
    tcf tour tickets_04.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 6
  • tcf tour tickets_05.jpg
    tcf tour tickets_05.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 8

Tour Dates and Pricing Info

Attachments

• tcf tour tickets_06.jpg
    tcf tour tickets_06.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 6
  • tcf tour tickets_07.jpg
    tcf tour tickets_07.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 4
  • tcf tour tickets_prices_01.jpg
    tcf tour tickets_prices_01.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 4
  • tcf tour tickets_prices_02.jpg
    tcf tour tickets_prices_02.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 7

I wonder what all is involved? I would assume they take you to the locker room and through the suite area, etc. Would be worth it to see that stuff.

I wonder what all is involved? I would assume they take you to the locker room and through the suite area, etc. Would be worth it to see that stuff.

I'm going to call and ask later in the day if I get a chance. If someone beats me to it please let us all know!

I took my little cousins to the Open House at the bank for Homecomming. They let us onto the field and into the locker room. The locker room really does impress so if it's in the tour 6 might be a pretty good deal.

Honestly - all of the suites, DQ room, locker room, etc., are the most impressive areas in the stadium. Obviously, what the public gets to see extremely impressive, but seeing the behind the scenes stuff is a real treat.

These were the pics I had taken for GH, and they don't even begin to do it justice. So, if this peaks your curiosity, go!

http://www.forums.gopherhole.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1013

Top Bottom