Stadium Journey: Big Ten Football Stadium Experience Rankings (#6. TCF Bank Stadium)

Interesting... Much different than what I saw last weekend. It wasn't forced, but you could definitely see people getting more and more excited for it as the time came. Interesting, a majority of the student section left following Jump Around, but that could also have been due to the game.

I'm probably just being overly critical as they sure were having fun.

Obviously weren't sitting behind the group from Fargo like I was several years back.

Sat in the middle of long-time season ticket holders on Wisc side 25 rows up on the 40. Healthy razing but nothing bad. The idiots were after the game walking to bar hop. Never had much trouble in the bars either...in full Gophs gear. Actually one idiot in the bar...told him to go for it and, of course, he walked away.

Unfortunately I did not record these verbal assaults at the time, not sure what I was thinking. I will make sure to wear a body cam for any future badger-gopher games I attend at the bank, and will report back immediately on any horrible mistreatment.

I have found Badger fans to be quite, well you know. I will give you some credit as you have chosen to live in a far superior state. We all know that Wisconsucks.

Go Gophers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TCF is a very nice stadium in every way but the college game day experience is lame inside and outside of the stadium.
Often the visiting "rivalry" fans are making more noise.
The band is meiocre but the dance team is terrific.

TCF is a very nice stadium in every way but the college game day experience is lame inside and outside of the stadium.

I don't follow the dance team very closely, but it seems like they have been the National Champion Dance Team for the past ten years!

You silly troll, you...

Top Bottom