Stadium Construction Update

I think you'd have to remove a few more bars to get a decent-sized wench through there. ;)

maybe, but who really knows right?! ;) to follow up on this i was recently watching a show on HD Theatre (a comcast digital cable channel) and there is a show called "build it bigger" where they were constructing huge steel rollercoasters and you would be surprised by just how thin the wench ropes were that they could use to life these massive steel pieces up into the air, so to lift a door of this much smaller size & weight may take a lot less "wench" than one might think initially.

Stupid question here, but can you walk around the top of the upper deck? It is difficult to tell in pictures. Just wondering when it comes time to select seats. Or is the only way to the upper deck seats through the one tunnel at the bottom of the upper deck?

Yes. The concourse above the "middle deck" (still love that Phil Esten calls them that) will already be completed. This is done for 2 reasons. 1) Allows for accessible seating to be available at that level right now. 2) Makes expansion easier.

The concourse at this level will not have any concessions though. That's only at the main concourse.

maybe, but who really knows right?! ;) to follow up on this i was recently watching a show on HD Theatre (a comcast digital cable channel) and there is a show called "build it bigger" where they were constructing huge steel rollercoasters and you would be surprised by just how thin the wench ropes were that they could use to life these massive steel pieces up into the air, so to lift a door of this much smaller size & weight may take a lot less "wench" than one might think initially.

Bronko, I think you missed the point of my post, which was the difference between a wench and a winch, which you still don't seem to have grasped...

Thanks GoAUpher, so you can walk around up there and there are no concessions. Can you access seats from up there, via stairs? Are there bathrooms up there? I am asking because I know I am going to be sitting towards the top of the "middle deck" and wondering if I will have to walk up from the entrance at the bottom of the deck or can I get there from the top?

Edit: I see there will be accessible seating up there, so there must be at least elevators?

Thanks GoAUpher, so you can walk around up there and there are no concessions. Can you access seats from up there, via stairs? Are there bathrooms up there? I am asking because I know I am going to be sitting towards the top of the "middle deck" and wondering if I will have to walk up from the entrance at the bottom of the deck or can I get there from the top?

Edit: I see there will be accessible seating up there, so there must be at least elevators?

I think the answer is Yes to elevators and stairs but I have no idea what the plans are for rest rooms.

Top Bottom