St. Paul Tailgating??

pharmacygopher

114 Row 11
Reaction score
I had a couple questions regarding tailgating in St. Paul. First, is it contract or day of game parking and how much? Second, how is the tailgating atmosphere there?

Thanks!!

There is day of parking in the STP lots and the cost is $10. Can't speak to atmosphere from personal experience since we are WB lot users but several posters who park there really like the ability to spread out and the atmosphere.

I had a couple questions regarding tailgating in St. Paul. First, is it contract or day of game parking and how much? Second, how is the tailgating atmosphere there?

Thanks!!

Been tailgating there at lot 108 last 2 years and I think it's great, has plenty of room and a lot of hard core tailgating.

+1! Plenty of room for tossing the pigskin, bean bags, barbeque, and plenty of "fat Pat" houses in case you need to "tweet" fat Pat ;)! They have gotten much better at running the shuttle buses back and forth too. Great atmosphere. Just remember, no charcoal and no glass bottles.

We have yet to set up a tailgate (just because of scheduling issues with our group) but parking there is great. We never had a problem. Remember, the earlier you take the shuttle to TheBank, the better. Otherwise be prepared to wait in line for some time. Although with the later starts we are getting (finally!) this shouldn't be an issue for tailgaters.

Top Bottom