St Paul Slim's GOLDEN GOPHER SONG

Maybe it's just me - I don't see how to download it, just stream it??

Eh, the best parts of the song are the quotations from Brew.

I'm trying to find it too...I just saw that he had posted it on his Facebook. That was only like 10 minutes ago though so maybe he's still working on it.

Here's his post:

St Paul Slim THE GOLDEN GOPHERS PLAY4BREW SONG IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ((FREE)) DOWNLOAD ON MY MYSPACE.COM/STPAULSLIM PAGE IM ONLY PUTTING IT UP FOR A WEEK SO, RUSH IT!!!

No download link, but you can stream it to check out the song -- which IMHO is not a song that would fire up the crowd after the third quarter. It'd be cool for a season highlight video though.

I hadn't heard the song yet, and I was wondering how Minnesota of all places could fit into a hard rap song.

"We do it big, Paul Bunyan on the North coast":clap:

I actually liked the song better than I thought I would.

And it's been done. Keep searching for something unique and fun for all 50K

This song is clearly suited towards a younger demographic. This is a local rapper who wanted to do something fun for the University he loves. Leave it at that. It wasn't meant to be the song that united both young and old. This is the type of music that will pump up the most players and that is what is most important. Personally I found myself getting pumped up by this song when going into the stadium at 9 in the morning to get good student seats despite being on about 3 and a half hours of sleep. If you don't like it then don't listen to it.

This song is clearly suited towards a younger demographic. This is a local rapper who wanted to do something fun for the University he loves. Leave it at that. It wasn't meant to be the song that united both young and old. This is the type of music that will pump up the most players and that is what is most important. Personally I found myself getting pumped up by this song when going into the stadium at 9 in the morning to get good student seats despite being on about 3 and a half hours of sleep. If you don't like it then don't listen to it.

exactly.

don't get me wrong. i feel bad for the older guys who can't get into it, but pat boone wasn't available to do a track! ;)

The more I listen to it.. the more I want to put on the pads and get back out there and I am 42!

No need to do a text-vote for the 4th quarter song this week.

Just got a chance to download this, I dig it. They should definitely play this at some point during games.

I'll be playing it while tailgating for sure. Fitting for this week's game and getting the Axe.

Top Bottom